1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota salt subs needed and some plows and equip

Discussion in 'Employment' started by fowlhunter8, Aug 30, 2009.

1. fowlhunter8

fowlhunter8 Junior Member

i need some help on some projects all around the metro we have a fair amount of trucks and equipment but have never done or bid salting. I need to get subs located and found how much subs are recieving on a sq ft basis or per hour and how much material i need per sq ft. i have properties located from north of the cities to south west and east and i am open to one or multiple salters. the properties have to be salted and calcium chloride they are 1" triggers so it could be good year
    please let me know your info and what you can handle
    Randy

2. lizard

lizard Junior Member

Give me a call

Randy,

I may be of some help to you im located in stillwater, give me a call
    651-785-3055

3. Masons plowing

Masons plowing Junior Member

In St.Paul

My name is John Mason I have a '94 chev 1500HD 7.5 Meyer poly. Truck runs great plow is in good working order. Give me a call 651-403-3723 anytime.

4. wheeler4x4

wheeler4x4 Member

3 trucks in Savage/Eden Prairie .No salter yet but looking near future
    612-618-0792
    thanks
    Eddie

5. deicepro

deicepro PlowSite.com Addict

Randy,
    I am near monticello I94 area, but I have a ton of stuff in plymouth that I take care of. shoot me a pm

6. TimA82

TimA82 Junior Member

I am in the West Metro, Waconia/Chaska and I hae a 2006 Duramax with a brand new 9'2" Boss V plow. I am looking to put it to work, let me know if you have anything available, I am willing to travel a little if needed. Call me if your interested 612 600-4210

7. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I have a 5-6 yd dump with UTG spreader and a belly blade. Located on the E.Side of St.Paul