1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota Meet Up

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Deershack, May 13, 2010.

1. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I have been trying to put this together on the threads "Minnesota Snow" and "Minnesota Meet Up This Summer?????" It was suggested that I try using this forum also.

If you have any interest, please check out those threads for info. PM's will work also.

Thanks
    Lee

2. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

My post from last night has disappeared from the New Post list, so I am posting this to bring the list current.

3. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

My posts keep disappearing from the new posts. Trying to get the word out about a meetup in July. Please read above posts.

4. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

1 month till the meet up on July 10th. If you are coming or even thinking about it, PM me for details. I will supply the meat and coolers for your drinks. If you plan on bringing something to share, let me know. Want to make this a family affair, so bring the kids.

Lee

5. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

I'd be interested,details?

6. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I'm on the E.side of St.Paul. Give me a call. Home 651-774-5864 Cell 651-895-9233

Lee

7. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Anyone in the TC area who hasn't gotten the word, listen up. I'm still planning on haveing a meetup at my house on July 10th.I've sent out a bunch of PM's but I'm sure I missed some and others I can't send them to. So, if your interested, give me a call.

Lee
    Home 651-774-5864
    Cell 651-895-9233

8. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

It's geting to be crunch time. Got some critters looking at me with nervous eyes wondering if they will be around after July 10th or if they will be the main course. I need a head count of the total your are bringing to the meetup. Give me a call or PM for details and/or directions.

Lee
    Home 651-774-5864
    Cell 651-895-9233

9. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I want to make this happen but with less then a week to go, the limited response makes it iffy. If you've been waiting to committ, do it now. This is a family outing so kids and spouses are welcome.

10. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Decided to call off the meet up due to lack of response. I'm thinking of trying again in Sept. Thinking of Sat the 25th. Does anyone have any interest or should I just figure it's a lost cause?

11. twincityerosion

twincityerosion Junior Member

I would be interested in a meet up. Let's network and see how we can help eachother.
    thanks,

Tom Youngquist
    Twin City Erosion Control, Inc.
    651-755-2402

12. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

I willing to give this another try. Looking at having a Get Together on 9-25 at my place on the E.side of St.Paul. Would like to make if a family affair. I have a good size grill and plenty of coolers to chill what you bring to drink. I can seat about 35 on my deck and patio. Hopefully that will not be enough seating and I will have to bring in some more, but I wont know unless you guys in the TC area let me know if your coming and how many will be with you. I will supply the ribs, plates and such. Let me know if you are bringing anything to pass.

PLEASE DON"T WAIT TILL THE LAST MIN.

Lee
    651-774-5864 Home
    651-895-9233 Cell ( if you start to get my greeting message, press 1 to skip it)

13. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Lee, it's on my calendar. :waving:

Brendan

14. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Thanks for the reply. How many are you bringing with you?

BTW, if anyone knows someone who is not on Plowsite who might be interested, by all means pass the word.

15. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Just me for now, possibly a couple more as the date gets closer...

16. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

The more the merrier.:)

17. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Two weeks till the meet up on 9-25. Need to know how much ice to get and how many ribs to order. Let me know if your coming and how many will be with you. If you need directions or details, let me know.

Thanks

18. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

sorry Lee not going to be able to make it. Have plans to be in St. Louis that weekend.

19. andym1996

andym1996 Junior Member

Might be interested if I'm in town. Might be at the lake, but i'll keep it in mind.
    Andy

20. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Good to hear. Let me know as soon as you can so I can plan on food. Thanks.