1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Minnesota dealers

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by Joel B., Jan 14, 2008.

1. Joel B.

Joel B. Senior Member
    from MN

Any new MN dealers? The one closest to me is an RV dealer ( who doesn't like to answer emails) that has no mention of snow plows on their website. I get the feeling that plows aren't at the top of their priorities. Just a feeling, might be wrong.

Joel B.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

But if you are basing this strictly on the emails you could be doing them a disservice, it could be they're so busy in the shop they don't have time for emails. Try the phone or stopping by personally. If they cann't satify your needs, then perhaps you need to find a different dealer even if it means changing the type of plow. If you cann't get support the best of plows are worthless. But don't write off the dealer just because they aren't as Email attentive as you believe they should be.
  3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If you are near Albert Lea then I highly recommend Thermo King. Excellent service and great to deal with. Call and ask for Jeff.
  4. Brew

Brew Member

Kevin at Shorewood RV in Anoka can be reached at 800-784-2505 or take a look below at our new retailers.

Below are new retail and service outlets in Minnesota for Sno-Way Snow and Ice Control Products. If you are looking at purchasing or having one of our products serviced please consider:

J-Mak Auto Sales and Outdoor Power
    592 Universal Dr. Suite 1
    Blackduck, MN 56630

The Wright Trailer Company LLC
    122 State Hwy 55 NE
    Buffalo, MN 55362
  5. jstroman

jstroman Junior Member
    from mn

Kevin at Shorewood is great to deal with......until you buy from him. I bought a 29 series from him in Oct. After delivery I noticed some good size chips that were already starting to rust and a dented and scrathed Stainless moldboard. Also, part of the light harness was missing. I left quite a few VM's for him and never recieved a response. I finally drove there and of course Kevin wasn"t in. The parts guy ordered the part I needed but he ended up ordering the wrong part. I finally gave up.
  6. Brew

Brew Member

I am the District Sales Manager for MN. Please give me a call or send an e-mail to tom.brewer@snoway.com to discuss.

thank you