1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

minivan plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 04superduty, Jan 10, 2004.

1. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

went to lowes the other day and saw a small plow on display. It was only about 7ft wide, and 12 inches high. there was a video playing about it, showing a minivan plowing about 6 inches of snow. I wounder how long the transmission would last with that kind of load. I had to laugh. The thing looked like a bigger version of a plow for a small garden tractor. You had to get out and manually angle the blade. I am still laughing about it. Seeing mom out there, with 2 kids iin the back plowing out a parking lot. :D :D
  2. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

That subject has been touched on HERE

:dizzy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Don't get me started eaither.:nono:
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

im sick of the damn minivan plows. ive even seen plows that fit on a corvette:gunsfiring:
  5. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

ooppss, should have done a search. didnt realize it had been done before, and didnt realize i was touching on a bad subject. mmmyyy bbbbaddddd.:D :D :)
  6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I seen a plow on a Chevy Tracker the other day! Looked like he stole it off my lawn tractor.
  7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

:D :waving: