1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MiniJet Solaris

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ultimate plow, May 11, 2008.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

took it out of the box to snap a quick video. Its a federal signal MiniJet solaris bar. Got it for a really good deal. Going to mount it on a backrack on the new truck.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=-o9QsGvGeS4

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  2. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

love it there awsome

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I want one!!:nod:

4. Mike - Tac 2

Mike - Tac 2 Member

Impressive

5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I would like to see what it looks like outside in the daytime.

I do like the bar and the pattern but the daylight test is what makes it for me!

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

looks pretty cool!

BTW, I saw ya mowing on thursday at one of your resi customers. It was right off indian trail i think. dont remember, i have one customer back there but the road names and layout are a tad confusing.

7. ultimate plow

from N. IL

was it lake in the hills or crystal lake you saw me? What color is your truck?

8. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I saw ya in LITH. I think i was on indian trail going towards algonquin. I saw you a few blocks before algonquin. I saw ya again a few days later driving down the road in CL.

Its funny cause youd think that a white newer chevy dump would not stand out but with the full light bar you have, i can spot ya a mile away, and the trailer helps confirm it was you. haha

I have either of the trucks in my sig, the ford is a brighter blue and the chevy is a black cab and a green box. the trailer is a 16 foot long white trailer with my logo on it. "Classy Grass"

9. ultimate plow

from N. IL

im sure iv seen your setup before. Now I know what to look for :nod:. Most the time im driving the dump but sometimes other guys are driving it.