1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini skid steer for walkways plow set up

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by andrewlawnrangr, Oct 24, 2007.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i have a bobcat mt 55 and im thinkin of using it to clear the walkway. now i dont want to use the bucket but i was thinking of ataching a rubber edge or poly on the bucket if i have to. i am wondering of anyone has ideas. i have found few 54" plows from john deere that have power angle.. any thing??
  2. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

why not the bucket, surely not because of the steel edge,

we have never had any prob (just stay off the stamped and died stuff) and this year we are going to put the Toolcat ontop of the walks

i noticed asphalt(sealed) that will show scratch marks but not that noticable on concrete
  3. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have enough work for Bobcat's SB150 snowblower? It will take everything but really wet stuff, then we have to switch back to the bucket for the night
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

They make a snow plow for the mt55
  5. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

just trying to keep the cost down...i looked into the snowblower.... about 3k and snow blade about 1500