1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini pro 575 for sale

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by spiderwoo2, Feb 24, 2004.

1. spiderwoo2

spiderwoo2 Junior Member
    from NY

hi my name is steve i am new to this site but i see alot of ppl are talking about the snowex slat spreaders ...well i have a brand new never used micro pro 575 for sale with the control unit harnest and the hitch mount. i am taking offers on it and also i might even deliver this unit if it's not to far i'm in syracuse rochester NY area i do not come on here much at all so any inquires email me with it and or contact info and make me a serious offer. and like i said i probably will not check this site soon so email me as i check my mail several times a day for different things ...thanks "spiderwoo2@yahoo.com"
  2. spiderwoo2

spiderwoo2 Junior Member
    from NY

sorry abhout that the spreader is a mini pro 575 and it's new never mounted or seen a speck of salt

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

there is a for sale forum

learn it

use it

love it

cherish it

4. spiderwoo2

spiderwoo2 Junior Member
    from NY

well arent you the quick one to respond MR. "BIG NATE"........(pffff month later ) but hey thanks for the update BRO!