1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mini Lightbar Mount

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by 08f150, Jan 26, 2011.

1. 08f150

08f150 Member

2. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

yeah perhaps a bit pricey, but a great product, makes wireing nice and easy, and gets the mini bars up just a bit more. I definitly recomend them.
  3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I only seen him plug in one set of lights. The way it appears is that the wire for the 3rd brake light is used to power the lightbar and you loose the 3rd brake light. If this is what's going on...you'd loose your cargo lighting also and thats what you use to put power to the lightbar.

If I'm wrong please tell me but it looked like that's what was happening.

Nice concept though!
  4. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

The mount is a two section mount. On the one mount, the brake light/cargo light mounts. The wires are then replugged in. A separate wire is run thru the brake light opening to power the light bar. The bar is put on the other section of the mount, the wire connected, then the second section is attached to the first (base) section. The web site puts you thru to a section (manufacturer web site) that shows how the system is put togeither. This same web site is used as directions for mounting the light.