1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mini light bar wanted

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by AJMSnowremoval, Oct 27, 2010.

1. AJMSnowremoval

AJMSnowremoval Junior Member

I am in search for a used Mini Light bar. (LED or strobe) I have just picked up a 4th truck that i will be using for another route while plowing for the town. and i'd really like to find a used bar that is very bright as this truck will be on main roads. I have chosen to go with used because the bottom line is i got the truck for a steal but I'm not sure how long it will hold up. Trying to keep costs low.. thanks in advance.

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Get a whelen! Nice username btw oh check craigslist too!

3. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

I know you said used, but Speed Tech Lights has the best lightbars and strobes in my opinion, and their pretty cheap too. I have them on my trucks

4. AJMSnowremoval

Hey thanks. I would love to have a whelen. I would just hate to buy another one when one of my guys knocks it off the truck lol.

5. AJMSnowremoval

Ok ill look into that. Do they have a website or would I have to get them in a store.

6. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

yeah it's www.speedtechlights.com I think