1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini light bar ...or....beacon along with hidden strobes/flashers

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ACA L&L, Nov 27, 2009.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

I am having a hard time deciding what to go with.

either a mini led light bar by wheelens thye new one with 6 (the one eveeryone talks about.

or

a nice beacon permanent mount along with a strobe kit 90 watt.

throw me some feedback, hope everyone had a great turkey day!:waving:

2. Looks like the Whelen Responder 2 With the Linear6 LEd's is the way to go ( IMHO... Im about to pul the trigger on it myself ) check youtube there are a few resellers that have posted demo's of the unit. The Mini liberty looks great but to muck $$.

We should see about a group buy on either the Responder 2 or the Mini Liberty.

3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Im in on that one! I like the mini led light bar that has the 6 led lights in it. My wife likes the idea of the 4 strobes and a beacon on the roof. The beacon surprising enuff is really bright and puts out some light for under 100 bones, but im leaning towards the light bar. best price i found was 278 free shi[[ing at the site above in my earlier post. im ready to buy now so let me know if u can get a discount for more than one item purchased.purplebou

4. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

What vehicle?

Is it your daily driver, or strictly work vehicle? I wanted all covert lights since I drive my Jeep daily and didn't want something on the roof all the time.

5. benjaminlawns

benjaminlawns Junior Member

I just got the Whelen Responder after looking at all of the mini-lightbars in person. It was the best by a longshot.