1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini light bar dash switch

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by berkshire, Jul 18, 2010.

1. berkshire

berkshire Junior Member

I just purchased a north american signal mini light bar and am going to hard wire it in. Where is the best place to get a single on /off switch with another switch to change the flash patterns ?Possibly a small control box type. I searched and found a few but want to get some ideas from you guys..
  2. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

try radio shack
  3. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I got mine off of ebay! You can find some pretty good deals if you search around

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Try a&w direct or truck n tow.
  5. 2005_Sierra

2005_Sierra Senior Member

what kind of truck do you have, and do you care if you have a switch box or do you want it to be a more stealth look?
  6. berkshire

berkshire Junior Member

I have a 2006 f 250 superduty. I was thinking of a switch box after doing some research ,I found a sho-me box with a single on off and a momentary switch. I just need to call north american signal tomorrow and ask them if their lights are a positive momentary or a negative/ground momentary so I order the right switch. Thanks for all your help.....
  7. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member