1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini liberty

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by wewille, Jan 20, 2009.

1. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Hi everybody, im new to the site, and wow is there a lot of info! I did my research and i feel as if the whelen mini liberty is the bar i want. But i have a couple of questions.I will get a permanent mount, and i was wondering if i can add white worklights to it? I'm also wondering where should i buy this bar? Ive done a search and theres lots of places to buy it, but who will treat me the best? Im also wondering what the difference is between the economy mini liberty and the full price one? The dimensions appear to be the same, they look the same, but i have no idea what the difference is. If i remember right its about 200 dollors different? Thanks in advance!!!

2. Muirs Landscape

Muirs Landscape Member

i have the economy one magnetic mount. best light ive ever seen and used

3. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

liberty

The difference between the economy model and the regular liberty is the amount of LEDS in each light head, i believe its 12 on the regular and 8 on the economy model, It is avalible with work lights i believe its a 500 series takedown, ive also seen people use 500 series TIR or LIN clear LED lights on steay burn as work/ ally lights, to anwser your question as to where to buy one id suggestion 2 options, one look on ebay youll probly find the best deal i Know there are some on there for $500 but if you want one set up with ally lights your best bet is to email the guys at strobesnmore.com

4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

right on the button

5. wewille

wewille Senior Member

Wow thanks for all the quick responses, i will email those guys, and as far as the economy vs standard model is there a big difference, and which would you recomend? Once again thanks very much for the replies!

6. F250 Boss v

F250 Boss v Senior Member

I have one, a mag mount with the 12 LEDS, best light I have ever had, day or night! You'll be happy with either the economy or 12 LED light. Good luck in your search!

7. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

If you have the money to spend id get the the regular model but if budget is an issue then get the economy, either way you wont be disappointed