1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mini Liberty Super LED Lightbars for Cheap!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Strobesnmore, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I have about a half dozen magnetic and permanent mount mini liberty lightbars I am looking to blow out. They are all amber and I will take 450.00 each shipped. I can add one additional module to the front, rear, and sides for 60.00 each, something not normally offered by Whelen. The other option I can do is install LR11 work lights to the front and rear for 35.00 each, however this option is only available in the permanent mount as their is no way to activate them in the cigarette plug version.These are the economy version so they have 9 LEDs per corner module versus to regular 12 in the regular version. These are all brand new bars just some stock I am looking to move out of the way. I do have some red and blue bars as well.

Picture below shows halogen work light I have both halogen and LED if you decide to add them.

Image1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. nepatsfan

nepatsfan Senior Member

What is better about this light than the mini pinnacle? Is it brighter/bigger etc?

3. Strobesnmore

These are basically a scale down version of the full size Liberty lightbar. They are larger than the Pinnacle and brighter and offer options you can't get in the Pinnacle.

4. Jim15

Jim15 Member
    from MA

I just pm'd you about the Linz6 strobes, but what would the price be for the permanent version with halogen work lights and additional modules in both sides $640 including shipping to MA?

5. Strobesnmore

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

Good deal for a decent bar.....nice Louis!

7. George where did you get those crimps you used on the bar.

8. Hubjeep

Hubjeep Senior Member

Nice robust looking bar vs. all plastic top ones.

9. Strobesnmore

These bars have an aluminum extrusion with plastic lenses only. I still have a few left I would love to move out.

10. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Whats the warranty on this.

11. Strobesnmore

Warranty is factory direct from Whelen and 5 years.

12. C Landscaping

C Landscaping Junior Member

I will take one also need som other things pm me or call 516-502-8397 thank you charles

13. Strobesnmore

Just need to make one correction on these bars. The permanent mounts have the cigarette plug cord on them so you cannot add work or alley lights without running a separate feed to the bar. My mistake, sorry. We are out of Perm ambers but still have magnetics left. Thanks