1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini liberty-great price!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by pkenn, Jan 1, 2009.

1. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

2. andyman0291

andyman0291 Senior Member

how can this be? over a hundred dollars cheaper than the cheapest one ive seen on sale

3. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

its true,i got one....

4. andyman0291

can you post some good quality pictures and maybe a day time video?

5. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

6. andyman0291

i saw that, but how do you incorporate the two extra modules into the lightbar...?

7. Ropinghorns

Ropinghorns Senior Member

Good question. Are or can these be clear?

8. Ropinghorns

[QUOTE i saw that, but how do you incorporate the two extra modules into the lightbar...? ][/QUOTE]If they were clear could they be placed in the front middle and back middle?

9. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

you put them in the front middle and rear middle...you can pick clear or amber,or whatever color you want...they all look clear when off.

10. Ropinghorns

What are the mod. numbers of the leds[if I order from West Chatman] to the clear front and back? I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one.

11. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

its probably the "economy" version with only 9 leds in the corners instead of the full 12 leds

12. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

ill have to find out about the part numbers (they arent cheap)..i had a friend order them (not from west chatam) the bulbs in the perm mount and mag mount are the same as per whelen. either way, how can you go wrong for that price?