1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mini Federal LED Lightbar for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Sep 5, 2011.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Truck burned to the ground so I have no use for this lightbar anymore.

It is a Mini Federal Low-Profile Amber LED, clear lens, permanent mount. See the thread below (pictures 2,3 and 4 on page #1). It is the clear lens lightbar on the top of the F450 BLACK dump body. I will also post a few pictures tomorrow.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=99914

Asking $150 OBO

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

waiting on pics

3. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

More pictures would be great. Also what kind of controller did you have it hooked to and what kind of wiring is with it. Thanks

4. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

No controller. Has a power and ground wire just hook to an up-fitter switch to give it power. A magnetic to the top changes the pattern.

Photo Sep 06, 7 39 32 AM.jpg

Photo Sep 06, 7 39 39 AM.jpg

5. born2farm

Is it permantly mounted to that plate? Is there any damage to it from the fire? Looks like it is a little black but could just need cleaned off. You willing to ship to 43315 Ohio.

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

PM sent about the lightbar

7. born2farm

Let me know on my questions. If no one else gets to it first I am interested

8. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

is it still for sale and how much

9. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Yes it is bolted to the plate but can be taken off. It is just really dirty, the fire didnt reach that far. Yes I can ship but I would have to quote it real fast

10. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

Also interested. 07675 :) i know i am late but if the others before me dont take it i am willing too. :)

11. I would like to grab it to. Pm me

12. born2farm

Ok I am interested in it if shipping is reasonable. Let me know what the best price you can do is to 43315. Do you take paypal?

13. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Unit is SOLD! Thanks