1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mini edge or Mini justice

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by rddiehl, Nov 27, 2010.

1. rddiehl

rddiehl Junior Member

I have it narrowed down to these two light bars. Don't really want any Chinese crap. I like the mini edge because I should be able to wire it right to the factory switch. Correct me if i am wrong but the justice will require a momentary switch to change the pattens if I hard wire it. Thoughts and input appreciated. Also who had the best prices?

2. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

Both good bars and both will give you good light output. The LEDs draw less and you can set the flash pattern when you install it and still use your factory switch. You can always leave the flash pattern lead where you can get to it to change the pattern down the road should you choose. The Mini Justice specials we have are all magnetic mount as they are a promo but you can put the feet on them to permanant mount them.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I have the mini edge, & I love it.

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Aren't the mag mounts nothing more then a cigarette plug in? I have the scan lock cable for my Edge (not installed yet), but from what I've been told I can change the pattern directly with that or simply pull my cover to change it at the bar.?.?