1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mini Century Issues

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by tyler886, Nov 26, 2012.

1. tyler886

tyler886 Member
    from RI

Anyone run into at flashing issues with their Mini Century lightbars? Just installed and mounted mine, and the whole left side of the bar stays continually illuminated.

Wondering if there was a quick and easy fix so I dont have to send this in for warranty.

Heres a quick video of what Ive got going on.

[​IMG]

-Tyler

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

try looking at the flasher?

3. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Could be a California burn pattern? I know my Mini Phantom MAX Dash lights have a pattern that one side is on continuos and the other flashes, some California thing i saw in a video that SNM posted i think.

4. tyler886

tyler886 Member
    from RI

Ive tried every flash pattern and it still stays illuminated in the way the video clip shows. Obviously I couldnt hit the switch and record at the same time, but thats what the left LED modules look like on all patterns.

-Tyler

5. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Warranty! haha