1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini bar question

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Beater_K20, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Beater_K20

Beater_K20 Member

i'm looking at buying a mini bar, probably going to end up being a Whelen Guardian. for right now, i have no headache rack to mount it to, and i'd really rather not drill holes in the top of my cab. if i were to buy a magnet mount Guardian now, and run it just like i have with my little single rotators, on the roof, cord through the rear slider i can get by for now. i would eventually like to build myself a headache rack for not only the bar, but for a pair of worklights. how hard would it be to permanently mount a mag mount Guardian? i've never actually put my hands on one, just going by reviews and pricing that i've found at various places on the internet.

any hlp is greatly appreciated.

2. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

Not much of a problem really. You would just unbolt the magnets and use those holes to put bolts through to mount it permanently.