1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mini air-flo

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Cutter1, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

selling my mini airflo. Good condition, stainless steel, can handle bulk salt. New chain last season. $1500 412-527-5196 i will get pics on asap

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Will it handle straight sand?

3. grass guy1977

grass guy1977 Junior Member
    from canada

do u have any pics? going to be in pittsburgh on the weekend

4. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

yes it will handle straight sand, I will get pictures tomorrow.

5. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

6. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Free Bump.. and cause I love the air-flo mss

These Spreaders are amazing. We have two, Well we don't use them much now, they are backups. But When we did, I loved them, throws very well, never jammed. And they are tough. Only things I will say, is watch that material does not build up, in the drum that drives the belt, keep that clean.

Either way, this is a great spreader. I recommend them. One of ours is over 7 years old I think now.

7. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

someone called me the other evening about this, I apologize, but I deleted before I realized I did not have the number. Please call back. 412 527-5196

8. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

back to the top

9. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Free bump-great salter, we've had a few and they work great.

10. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

alright sick of looking at these spreaders.....I'll sell BOTH mini air flos together for $2200. Both in working order. I have 2, I was going to only sell one, but they are in my way. 412-527-5196, or I will sell them seperate, the newer one for $1300 and the older one for $1100

11. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

back tp the top

12. karol

karol Senior Member

air flo

How much are those spreaders brand new in the states?

13. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

called a place today, $2600 not installed.

14. karol

karol Senior Member

air flo

Thanks. I got a quote for $3400 not installed. Wish you we're closer.......!!!!

15. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I can get them shipped!!

16. grass guy1977

grass guy1977 Junior Member
    from canada

how old are the salters? is the newer one in good condition?, do u have actual pics of it? is the price more negociable if i were willing to come from toronto to pick it up? how much would it cost to ship it to niagara falls, new york? the street is 4890 saunders settlement rd. niagara falls, new york 14305. can u email me with actual pics and the price for shipping? if the price is worth it would pick one up for sure. (panos247@hotmail.com). i wish we could have worked this out when i was there last week:)

17. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

real pics please thanks

18. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

back to the top