1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Min Mt 1 8ft Mouldboard

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mikelawtown, Feb 3, 2015.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

My Mouldboard is rotted and is there any chance I can replace just that? I need a new one pretty bad.
    01843 area
  2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

I find it easier and cheaper to look for a decent solid used 8 foot speed cast blade and swap it out, bad time to buy used plow stuff here in Mass. with the 4 feet we just got in the last week and more on the way, and any unused stuff buried. try to make it until the season is over then look on CL for a deal.
  3. jstevens66

jstevens66 Senior Member

You could always put a poly plow skin on it, there cheap and it might last you the rest of the season
  4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

To bad you didn't post earlier I just sold a repainted 8 foot mm1 for $400 to a guy in west roxbury