1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Miller DEL 200 Diesel Generator/welder

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Miller DEL 200 Generator/welder. I took it on trade. Seller wanted $2k which I think was high. It only has 200 hours on a diesel that runs like a champ. Includes leads, a bunch of new rod, etc. Has a generator with 110v outlets as well. I did alright on the trade so I'm asking $1,000 firm or trades/partial. Here is a pic of one, not my machine, but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

if you were closer that would be mine! that should sell pretty quick

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks bud. I priced it to pass the deal along for someone. I don't need it, but I'm sure it will make someone a he!l of a machine. It starts instantly and runs like a top. It had sat for about a year supposedly. Had a dead battery. We swapped batteries and it literally didn't make a full revolution and it was running. AND the fuel was off ; I noticed that after the fact when it died after a minute or so. I poured some Lucas in it and ran it a few times since. Runs great. Oil is clear and like new. Not even black whatsoever.

4. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

if i was still at home i would buy it in an instant

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Here are some actual pics. It's painted b/c it's company colors. I assume they did it when it was new. If I hang onto it for long enough I will repaint the tins and get new stickers. It will help a lot I'm sure. Although it is still the same low hour machine either way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. muff

muff Junior Member

Got-h2o

I just had a chance to read your pm and then check out the actual pics. Is the welder still available?

Thanks.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yes it is and I'll update with recent pics. I did a quick resto on it. Looks great now.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

9. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I am surprised this not ever sold. It worth alot.

What engine on it? Tried google it didn't show alot info.

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I agree Mil. Its a Deutz engine. 1 cyl air cooled.

11. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

The new pics make me want to go for a little road trip to get the thing!...ALMOST! Again, great looking unit, can't believe it didn't sell the first couple days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.