1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Millennium 18ft 15k GVWR Equipment Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CSaley, Mar 11, 2013.

1. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

I have a 18ft Millennium Equipment trailer. 15,000 GVWR. 82.5" in between fender wells. Was custom built with almost every option. Was Almost $6k new. You wont see another trailer like this one. Its extremely heavy duty. Very overbuilt which is why I bought it. NO RUST AT ALL. Has the breakaway kit and all the necessary safety equipment

Options include-
    -Premium Tires with spare -$625
    -Spring assisted ramps $150
    -5ft HD wood lined ramps $400 (they must weigh 150lbs a piece. with springs they are easy to lift though)
    -No dove tail $100
    -Sealed wiring harness and LED lights $300

It features an adjustable pintle eye and the lowest loading height available on one of these trailers. Solid oak deck. Had NEW Brakes and NEW tires put on less then 200 miles ago! Check out how much the brakes cost for a 7k axle.

Looking for $4100 for it obo. title in hand.

Only selling because I bought a 30ft gooseneck.

Located In Montville, NJ 07045

IDK why my photobucket wont let me copy the link for the pictures... But heres pics in a craigslist ad i just made.

2. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

any interest? looking to get it out of my yard by summer.
  3. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

4. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

It is a 2004. The brand is "Millennium." I will get you some updated and clearer photos on Thursday if thats okay. Any particular views youd like to see?

5. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks, underneath if possible, the tires, what brand are they? front ball/coupler area, jack, decking will be fine. thanks