1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mike's New Truck and Spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Posting for a fellow plower, he give up date on truck later today, nice truck though :nod: :nod:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Another

3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last One :waving:

4. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Thanks Eyesell for the help.
    My truck is a 2001 Chev 3/4 HD,it came with the curtis plow.I just added the snowex 1075.So far its been a great truck,paid 20.000 for it and it had only 1600 miles on it when I bought it in Dec.
    I work with a guy his father-in bought it to plow his driveway in fall of 2001 and became ill last year.He passed away in the spring and they decided to sell it,I got wind of it before truck was put in paper and bought it.

Regards Mike

5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

great deal, sorry I can't type, here is another attempt at that last picture

6. flykelley

Ok Eyeshell get ready looks like snow later today and into tonight!!!payup

Thanks Again Mike

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I'm hoping for the 3-5" that channel 7 is saying, fox is saying 1-3", but who really knows right :)

8. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Eyesell you will probably get the most from this storm,i'm in livonia area and we might get 2-3,anyway any snow is good snow,also keep your head up for this weekends storm now thats suppose to be a goodin....payup

9. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

flykelley,
    Nice looking Chev and set up. I cant get enough of all these Gm pics popping up on here. I can barely wait to see the new posts checking for the good looking trucks.:D Keep buying the GM's.
    Nacho

10. flykelley

nacho,I work at the GM truck assy in Pontaic,so I will not buy anything but GM,but they are a tough truck,or as Bob Segar will say Built Like A Rock.

Regards mike

11. nachoschevs

nachoschevs Member

flykelley,
    You got that right. Only thing we ever owned in my family. All Gm if you can believe it. I have beat the hell out of a couple on occasion ( I am a young guy you know, the usual off roading, looking for fun that guys do):D Anyway, I would not own anything else even if they gave it to me. I guess you can consider me a die hard GM man.:cool:
    Nacho

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Cam...4-8" predicting here tonight and through tomorrow, you know what that means payup :nod: =:drinkup:

13. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

How true how true, we were supposed to get a DUSTING on the 25th, we got....get ready.......5 INCHES OF SNOW THAT THOSE MORONS NEVER SAW COMING!!!!:realmad:

I made up my mind the nite before that I wasn't gonna go out plowing, and had my blade unhooked (big mistake) real fun hooking it up in 5 inches and counting, not to mention that my quick connect on the truck side froze up:realmad: damnit! made me mad, so I'm gonna stop.

Chris

14. My76f250

My76f250 Senior Member

LANDSCAPE80

I know how u feel. My pop thinks i should wait till i get home from school during the storm to put my blade on. I think hes been away from it to long an forgets what its like to do that. Puttin my meyer during a storm sucks an ive had my couplers freeze already too. I bought one of the new rubber pump covers an it covers the truck side so there is no problems there. payup :drinkup: :yow!: