1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Might see SNOW in Vermont tonight, 5/30

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Alan, May 30, 2001.

1. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

Forecasts for tonight are calling for snow at elevations above 2,000 ft., of which there is quite a bit of this small state. I'm at about 350 ft. ASL, and it's 38 deg. and drizzle right now. Real wacky year shaping up right now.

2. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Not likely to see snow here but good chance of frost - which is pretty wacky for this area on the eve of June!

Had hotter days in April than May this year, also the long range weather(guesser) outlook is for it to be a wet summer. Had one of those LAST year - great for lawns, lousy for parachuting............

3. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Alan,

I thought I heard that Syracuse recieved a dusting last night.5/31?

Mike Nelson
    &
    Sima Member

4. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

I'm not in Vermont, but if you check the JayPeakResort website, you can see that they got 4-6 on the mountain. Even Killington picked up a dusting. Go figure, Snow in (almost) June !!