1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Might have for sale Western 8' Pro Ultra Mount With Wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DuramaxPowered, Apr 15, 2011.

1. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I am thinking of possibly selling my 8 foot western pro ultra mount plow. It has the buyers aftermarket wings also. It has a hand held controller. It is mounted on my 2002 chevy 2500HD duramax/allison crew cab,short bed.

It has 5 seasons on it since i bought it new. Very gently used by me only. I live in northwest Ohio and we dont get alot of snow. It is in great shape. Has original cutting edge yet.Its not rusting either. Has the rubber snow flap on top. Never a single problem with it, never any damage or anything.

Located in ottawa,ohio 45875. Send me a message or reply to this post if you have questions or interested.

Price- $2750 for plow,wireing,controller,mount etc... (complete package)

2. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

ttt I want to get a v plow is why i want to sell.

3. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Post some pics, I got a guy coming through Ohio next week....

4. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I will try and take some pictures of it tomorrow. I hope i can figure out how to post them. I havent did that on here for awhile now.

Also nothing is removed off the truck yet. But i guess that wouldnt take real long if somebody wants it. I am planning on getting a boss vxt. I think those are cool looking. They should work good.

5. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Pictures from 7-6-2011 Western 8 foot pro with buyers wings.

Pictures i have now. I cant seem to load any of them. It dont say way. I can email them to you if you supply me with a email address. Thanks

6. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the zip code?
    Looks really nice, thats original paint???

7. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

Zip code is 45875... Yes thats original paint.

8. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

sale pending...

9. DuramaxPowered

DuramaxPowered Member

I forgot to update my ad. This plow has been sold.