1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

might buy this Buell? Good deal...?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RCsLawncare, Jun 13, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

its an 03 firebolt. 11k on with full maintenance records. I got him down from $3500 to $3k firm... It rides good and feels tight. Think Im gonna go get it this week. Didn't know if anyone on here has a Buell. Thanks!

2. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Did you buy it? I have never owned one so I have no advice for you, but I like the Firebolts. Probably a good buy now that Buell is dead.
  3. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

The only reason I don't have a bike is that I would kill myself on one.
    Strapped in, surrounded by cage and/or steel with airbags as a bonus is the only way to fly for me.
  4. RCsLawncare

Just bought it tonight and it is a nice bike. No where near the gsxr 1000's I ride, but its a nice bike that runs good, sounds great and is a blast in turns. Ill post some better pictures up soon.
  5. RCsLawncare

Ready to sell. Did alot of maintenance work and reconditioning, ready to rock now. Ill get some pictures of it now and a list of everything done. Need $4k with a new rear tire or $3800 without.