1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

might be buying tommorow help! 2000 F350 with exhuast manufold problem

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Nolimit124, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

Hey guys i'm looking at this truck to buy for plowing this season. I was goign to buy a 2001 regualr cab f350, but then I found this one instead. Its a 2000 F350 133k no rust on the fenders or under the doors. its red and is an extended cab.

It comes with a minute mount 1 and a western tailgate sander (small one). I can buy it for $5,200 is it worth it?

One major problem the exhuast manifold is gone rusted out so they need to be redrilled, and replaced. Do you know how much its going to cost? Is it worht buying or is the investment not worth it. I figured since it came with a plow and s sander I can't go wrong. Let me know what you guys think, but I need to knwo by tommorow afternoon because thats when I'm supposed to go buy it like are 7pm.

2. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The manifolds are very spendy and to drill out the broken studs is a PITA.
    Go with headers and it will be cheaper.