1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Might As Well Introduce Myself...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Lil' Danny, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

Well , I've spent a few months lurkin' around this sight and drooling all over everyones plow pictures. I'm still only 14 years old , but I've loved trucks and plows and heavy equipment all my life. The only snow removal I do is the 4 or 5 houses on my street with my snow-blower and shovel , but hell it makes me the payup , and everyone has to start somewhere ! I really enjoy all of the pictures and info I have obtained from this website , and I promise I will not become a problem or you can all treat me like your own. I've already got my dream truck priced ( 05 F350 Superduty XLT Diesel , 7.5 bed and most likely a Western MvP plow ) and I've put money in the bank for it already , since my parents won't give me a dime for my car funds.

Well that's about it for now , I'm going to go cry over the 50 degree weather and rain , nothing like last February ( and January ). It's almost depressing !!!!!!!
  2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

welcome aboard. good for you that your working for your goals. its the only way to appreciate what you get. enough the heat wave :rolleyes:
  3. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to the site.
  4. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

Thanks guys. I'm really happy my parents raised me this way. Most kids in my town are spoiled and won't know what to do when they get older besides cry for there parents.

I'm already involved in a Heavy Hauling business , and have been since I was 9 , spend a great amount of my life learning from those guys and eventually got my name on one of our custom big trucks. I spend a good amount of time helping out with fixing the trucks and equipment. They've got a few International trucks ( a 4900 dump I wanna say ) with a Fisher blade and a tailgate spreader , a Ford LTL8000 with a fisher plow , and another International flat body with a fisher blade on it. We also rent out Cat loaders ( ranging from 928's to 966's ) for plowing and loading salt trucks. One of the guys in the garage also has an F150 with a 7 foot Western. I really wish I knew some people around here that I could help plow. I make a nice co-pilot xysport
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome Danny. You are on the way to becoming very successful. Keep doing what you are doing and everything will work out for you.
  6. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

Thanks alot sir , appreciate it !
  7. Big Boss Man

Big Boss Man Junior Member
    from midwest

Would that be Brutus?
  8. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

Indeed it would be. Are you a fellow DHS member ?

9. Big Boss Man

Big Boss Man Junior Member
    from midwest

Yes, but don't go on there much anymore, I don't care for the new format, seems slow to me:waving:[​IMG]
  10. Lil' Danny

Lil' Danny Member

Yeah , that place gets old quick too ! :bluebounc
  11. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck welcome to plowsite.
  12. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

I'm kinda like danny except i'm 12 and have a farm so i've grone up driving so we have plenty of room so i drive my uncles truck to plow my driveway EVERYONE in my family says im a great driver because i can backup a trailer its just i've grown up driving with trailers.