1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midwest's truck for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Midwest, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Business is too slow and need to sell this truck (I have another plow truck that I will use) Truck is in great shape. its a 6.0 gasser supercharged with auto tranny. Its 2wd and plows awesome, never stuck. New tires brakes etc.. 57000 miles. I will sell the truck alone for $17,500 with the plow and spreader I will need $23,500. The plow only has 1 push on it and the salt spreader only has 2 seasons. If you are interested please let me know...

It sucks, but I cannot afford the payments anymore

truck for sale back.JPG

truck for sale front.JPG

2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

What kind of spreader is it? Yardage? Would you be willing to sell it separate and for how much?

Ken
    New Look Landscaping

3. Its a Henderson 1.5yd with 13.5 hp briggs on it. Last year was blasted and painted at industrial blasting company. I may sell it seperate, but I need to make sure I can sell the truck first. I will know for sure one way or the other next week some time. I would probably want 3k for it by itself

4. trucks gone, but plow and spreader for sale

2500 for plow, almost new. 1200 for spreader, great shape. mthake@mo.uscable.com

5. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

whats with the supercharged 6.0?

6. I had a powerdyne supercharger on itm (9psi), made the 6.0 pull harder than my diesel did.

7. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Dang wish i had the cash to buy that spreader. Can't imagine selling that setup and cry for days.

Best of luck!

All Clear

8. Thanks, times were bad and had to sell. I really hate it that we have had more snow here than the last 10 years and the plow and spreader are sitting in my back yard!!!makes me sick

9. truck and spreader gone, plow is still available first 2500 takes it!