1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midwest Snow!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by wilderXJ, Jan 21, 2007.

1. wilderXJ

wilderXJ Member

look what I got!!!!:bluebounc

[​IMG]

only about 2" now (8:30am, and still going)

2. Vinnie

Vinnie Senior Member

We got about the same in Streator:D

3. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

Thats more than we got here. A little freezing rain here, not even enough to salt with temps rising to almost 40 for today....

4. rvincent

rvincent Junior Member

about the same up here, is 26, so its going to be wet snow.

5. turfs up

turfs up Junior Member

nothing here either

Nothing in Richmond either. Channel 36 kept the suspense going at 11:00 p.m. news. Had dreams of snow fairies and woke up to a little ice:confused:

6. DSLND

DSLND Senior Member

About the same in Central IL. Finally something we haven't got anything since we got the 18' on December 1st. -Mitch-

7. safety_dave

safety_dave Junior Member

It just started snowing here in Ohio, Calling for around 2 inches, let it snow let it snow let it snow.......I wanna plow lol :bluebounc

8. TLB

TLB Senior Member

send some snow my way!

9. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

go ahead and brag why dont you. we got nothing yet.

10. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

We got about 2 inches near lima ohio and i have never seen so many crazy people on the road:dizzy: :realmad:

11. 'Rude Dog

'Rude Dog Member

midwest snow!!!

12:20 pm- got about 1.5 inches down now, looking good!!! probably go out about 4 pm, get the pizza shops done, will wait to do the post office, and the beauty shops till later tonight, or very early a.m. tomorrow . It's been so long, I feel like a 4th grader ion a snow day !!!!!!!

12. Elwer

Elwer Senior Member

Well all our snow is melting already.....I HATE THE STUPID RAIN :realmad: :angry:

13. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Yup, got about 2-3". Didn't see you out, where all does your route take you?

14. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

6+ inches and still comming down about 20 miles north of milwaukee:redbounce I'm about to head back out

15. corkireland

corkireland Senior Member

2-3 inches.. and I'm ready to sell my snoway for a western.. I don't think snoway's are all they're cracked up to be. lol

Maybe I'm just a little tired and grouchy.. I know I'm on my 4th season with the plow and its done very well but just some little things that irk me about a plow that costs 4000.00 with bells and whistles to distract you from the poor design.

16. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

I've always had western and never a single probem! I would never buy anything but!

17. wilderXJ

wilderXJ Member

ah, i dont do anything real major, coupple lots down town, and mostly driveways, from E.P., Germantown Hills, to Peoria