1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midwest Snow&Ice Expo Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Tuxx, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Here are some pics from the Snow&Ice Expo

sno expo 07 068.jpg

sno expo 07 019.jpg

sno expo 07 063.jpg

sno expo 07 054.jpg

sno expo 07 021.jpg

2. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Here are more

sno expo 07 022.jpg

sno expo 07 023.jpg

sno expo 07 026.jpg

sno expo 07 034.jpg

sno expo 07 050.jpg

3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice. im still waiting to see the Vxt in person.

4. Tuxx

Tuxx Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Here are the rest

sno expo 07 025.jpg

sno expo 07 046.jpg

sno expo 07 052.jpg

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

How long is this expo going on for?? If it is going all week, I will have to run down there

6. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looking at the first pic, I think it ended today. Looks like it would have been a good show.

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Great Pictures Guys. Just Curious, Where Was This EXPO Held At??

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

They had it at the IX Center in Cleveland, Ohio.

Guess I shoulda looked closer at the first pic, lol

9. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

I am so pissed. I never even heard of the show being in town. Didnt do anything all day. either. very mad.Shoulda went.

10. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Same here. I'm pissed, I did nothing thanks to the rain, no mowing, no nothing, just stocked up and worked on equipment. I would have defiantly went to this.

11. dieacst

dieacst Member

Pics

Man do you have any more pic to share. Looks like a good show.......

12. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

I went yesterday afternoon after class. I was actually dissappointed on how small it was. I walked through it in less than 2 minutes. Don't worry you guys didn't miss anything. I believe only SIMA members were notified.

13. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Would you guys think it was worth going to if you lived in New Jersey? I have always wanted to go to one of these but alot of guys say they are in and out within an hour...

14. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

Oh man i LOVE how they put that V-XT on a new ram 1500 Boss only recommends a 7 1/2 light duty plow on 1500 quad cabs...yet they bring a 1500 quad cab with that heavy of a plow on it to the show!!?? you didnt happen to take pictures from front at an angle did ya?

15. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

I seen that snow ex trailer with all the spreaders going down 70 the other day through columbus. I'm not sure if its the same one but it looks exactly like it.

16. lawnkid

lawnkid Senior Member

Yeah so did I on my way to Columbus on Friday night. A maroon F-150 was towin it.

NJ Plowman,
    If you have nothing better to do and live close than it may be worth a little curiousity but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it. Nothing spectacular. I don;t remember the name but there was a big one last winter in Feb. that I would have like to gone to. Every snow and ice control, truck body, etc. company was there with displays. I won't mention names but someone got scolded for posting pics of the new Fisher and Western Wideouts in that show.