1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midwest & Mid-Atlantic plowers...what ya gonna do??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MahonLawnCare, Feb 16, 2010.

1. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

Just wondering what everyone is planning on buying or fixing with the onslaught of snow the midwest and mid atlantic has had lately...i know we've been out just about every day this month...so what ya gonna do with all that cash??payup
  2. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Try to keep caught up with the bills that are stacking up with all the slow paying customers
  3. blaryslawn

blaryslawn Member

X2 haha... I went out and bought two plows back in 05/06 and every family member and friend told me I was an idiot, and we don't get enough snow here to justify owning one.... well for over three years they never hit pavement, and I was beginning to wonder. Well we got a 10 incher in March of 09 and god knows how much this winter. Whos the idiot now? So I just picked up another plow today and a Kubota b2910 back in the beginning of december.... now its just a waiting game on the rest of it haha $$$$ and all of them are jealous and out looking to buy a plow and they want me to sub work to them... riite
  4. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

i think i should invest in morton and buy a salt mine for all the damn salt i've been blowing through this winter