1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by n y snow pros, Sep 26, 2000.

1. n y snow pros

n y snow pros Senior Member

We are presently in the process of setting up 2 distributors in the midwest. 1 In Ohio and 1 in Michigan so we should be able to service those in this area which would like to try Magic.Our website Magicsalt.com will be up soon so that you can refer to products and packages .If any of you have any questions concerning Magic please give us a ring and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.This product is extremely popular with both those who use it and those that are curios about it.We use to store 5000 gallons and now due to the demand we store 25000 gallons,and now i think we need to increase this as the demand is much stronger than we ever imagined.If you are seriosly interested in possibly trying Magic,i suggest you call soon.
    John Parker 914-485-4200.

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

i will call i am in ohio and want to try