1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MidWest Get Together

Discussion in 'Networking' started by JohnnyU, Feb 4, 2007.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

It's been too long since we've had a get together and all sat down to have a few beers and shoot the ****.

I see some of the local guys more often, but we need to get the "group" together again. We had a good time last year, even though I didn't end up going on the Bus.....

What do you guys think? Sometime in March? April? What works for everyone's schedule?

2. johndeereguy

johndeereguy Senior Member
    from Iowa

Me in

I am in for it maybe, I am from Eastern Iowa. I would prefer in Mid March, since I am a lawn care guy as well. But don't make a schedule around me.
  3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Id be in if it doesnt fall during the week, id be stuck in school. Im up in northern il so it would also depend how far i could drive.
  4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

im in too. Sundays are usually a good time for most people. im also a lawn guy so march would be better.
  5. Dent82

Dent82 Member

Well I have never been to one of your meetings, but I would like too. I need to learn more about this business.
  6. Snowman19

Snowman19 Senior Member

Im IN!!!!! We should have it centered in like Middle of OHIO somehwere. I can Probably get 4-5 Michigan Guys to come with me.
  7. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'll be in Marseilles, Illinois on March 10 and Attica, Indiana over Memorial Day weekend.

We all got together in Nov 05 in Pekin, Illinois. It was a very central location for many of the WI, IL, MO, IA, and IN guys.