1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midwest BBQ for plowsite members

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SnowGodFather, Aug 28, 2001.

1. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Well organizing a BBQ for the midwest Lawnsite and Plow site members. Getting some snow and ice manufacturers to come. were going to make Rooster come.

Date October 20

St. Louis, MO.

Just looking for any takers?

Post and let me know

LGF:cool:

2. TRITONSNOWREM

TRITONSNOWREM Member

Very interested!

3. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

Nobody else pushes snow in the Midwest?

Well, I'd like to attend if I am not obligated. I always welcome opportunities to learn.

4. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

Only 2 guys no more guys here want to come .

LGF

5. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

Sorry can't get there from here,might as well drive to Ohio.Kansas City would have been an option but there are many hours between KC and St Louis.

6. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

C'mon Dig!! Drive that thing right over here to Oiho and stop in for a day or two. Been a while since Indy.

Bruce

Will plow for ???? Heck after last year I just want to PLOW!!:D

7. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

Oiho? Never heard of it! ;) But there's a darn good place called "Hotel Barger" in Ohio that gets 4 stars! :D

St Louis is a b-i-t too far for me, but I still hope to make it to Poughkeepsie. And definitely going to get back down to Ohio next year too.

8. SnowGodFather

SnowGodFather Member

9. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Rob, when you come thru ohio stop in a town called toledo & we will do lunch

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

There are several Lawnsite members that plow snow that will be there. One is from Crystal Lake (dochere) is coming. Several from mid Illinois and of course Paul (moderator) will be there too. Chuck Keough, (Plowsite and Lawnsite owner) and I will be there, so drive on down there and check out the bbq. It will be neat to meet members I've talked to for the past 2 plus years. ;)

11. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

yea I plow too and will be there!