1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midweight plows

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by BLIZARD BUSTERS, May 15, 2008.

1. BLIZARD BUSTERS

BLIZARD BUSTERS Member

Does anyone have any good pics of the midwight plows i just bought a new 2008 tundra and i wanta midweight plow i do a few small lots it should be ok right thanks in advance

2. Misch-Rman

Misch-Rman Member

I Had A Midweight On My First Truck It Was A Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 And Had A 7.5 Midweight I Used It For Comercial And Residental Use I Know Every One Says Not To But Thats All I Had When I Started And It Got Me By With No Problems I Just Sold The Truck And Plow To A Friend
    The Only Advice I Would Give You Would Be To Take Your Time And Don't Get To Rammy With It

3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

it is a great plow. Western really screwed up when they called it the midweight. the midweight=standard duty plow. When they came out with the plow they still had the standard duty, so they had to come out with a different name. Honestly its a great plow.

4. BETHELSKIER

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

I have a Midweight for my F250. I use it for my driveway,my brothers,and another drive that I do. For what I need in a plow it has. I seems to be built tough just like any other western. If you are using it for personal/light commercial it will do just fine. I will try to get some pics on here as soon as I can.

5. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I love the mid weight. I have installed quite of few of them on all brands of half ton trucks. They are a great plow.