1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midweight opinions???????

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by caddytruck89, Oct 19, 2008.

1. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

I was looking for some opinions on the western mid weight. I had a blizzard straight blade, and liked it alot. Just looking for some more feedback. Also could anyone point me in the direction of some better pictures of the plow? The website only shows the moldboard. I mean what's the a-sector look like, pump, lights etc....

2. caddytruck89

None??? I want to buy a plow this weekend. Anyone??????

3. chev_4x4

chev_4x4 Senior Member

Midweight runs the ultramount just like the pro and pro plus, same pump and lights also.

4. hemiplow

hemiplow Junior Member
    from ohio

I was looking at the midweight, and decided for a few dollars more ($150) I could go with the pro plus. I also ended up getting the western wings which do not fit the midweight.

The pro plus is definatly a heavier built plow, prob more than I need, but after some research I decided I really could use wings on a plow since I need to transport lots of snow on the 3 lots I push. Oh and the ultra mount, simply brilliant how easy it is to mount and dismount, I had an old style western before and would have to fight that thing for at leat 15 minutes to mount the plow.

5. daredevil1

daredevil1 Member

oops wrong thread

6. caddytruck89

Update bought the midweight and LOVE it!!!!!!

7. daredevil1

daredevil1 Member

How much did it run you?

8. caddytruck89

Three thousand shipped

9. daredevil1

daredevil1 Member

That's not bad!