1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midweight Dolly Recommendation

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by joemacf16, Mar 22, 2011.

1. joemacf16

joemacf16 Junior Member

Can anyone recommend a good dolly for the Midweight with Ultra Mount. Also, I have a wide poly cutting edge. Thanks
  2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Why don't you just install the Western dolly wheel attachments? They fit on the poly or the metal blade. With these installed you can move it around a garage floor by your self with ease.

3. joemacf16

joemacf16 Junior Member

I'll check into it. I didn't know that they were available for the Midweight Ultra Mount. Thanks
  4. BlueWing

BlueWing Member

Make sure your sitting down when you ask the price. $250. The dealers I know have never sold a set because of the price. If your plow has shoes and you have the shoes set so they are on the cement instead of the blade you can push and pull your plow with ease.
    The shoes will just spin around and it is very easy to move your plow.
  5. mchur01

mchur01 Senior Member

Just make your own, Cost me about $30 and an hour with union breaks to make mine. Most exspensive part was the casters.
  6. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

I like your setup...nice and simple. Might have to borrow your idea:salute: As long as I'm allowed my union breaks Ill be ok.ussmileyflag