1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Midseason Get Together

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by R&R Yard Design, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Ok boys and girls that time is upon us agian. Christmas and new years have come and gone, and so has our PRE season get together. Well you know what this means, yes it is that time to plan the true MID SEASON get together here in the chicago area this year. I am planing it around the end of Jan. (lets say the weekend of the 28-29)or the start of Feb.( the weekend of the 4-5) if you guys would let me know what weekend is good for all of you, and how many people are going to be going. I know that razor, thundercat, plow mister, plow boy blake ( no singing this time lol), ptl, will be there along with many others. Lets make it the bigest that we have had yet.

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Should try to have a get together at the Auto Show in detroit next week

3. Mark thats a great idea. but i dont think all the people there with the dealers would like us going and crawing under, on top, inside and out to see what type of plow we can but on it and how many lets it can fit. lol that might me to soon for all of us how about the one in Chicago, since you do know that you have to come to this one since you missed the last one :gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: but lets find out what the other guys would want.

4. PremierLand

from detroit

True, but comon, would you rather go to the auto show in Chi town, or the Motor City? lol

We shall see, to bad we didnt think of this sooner though!!!

5. thundercat and i went up there to pick up a plow ant thought i was going to die. but we were up there at 3 in the morn so i dont know if that made it any better i truthfully i like chitowns better

6. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Sounds good to me ,just let me know the details Russ

7. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'm not going to make this one. You might have better luck getting people to come if you post in our regular thread.

8. back up top

9. PremierLand

from detroit

Well go to the auto show, then get a room in windsor and stay over in canada and party there. I wouldnt want to be in detroit at midnight, let alone 3am. But downtown detroit by cobo isnt that bad, I was down there lastnight around 10 (had to take a freind to canada) and it was fine. Plus with all the tourists for the auto show, im sure it'll be fine.