1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Middletown NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by CHPL, Feb 15, 2007.

1. CHPL

CHPL Member

Is there anyone servicing this area that is looking for accounts?

2. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Yes.
    I service the Middletown and Marlboro areas currently. What can I do for you?

3. CHPL

CHPL Member

middletown

I'll give you a call later this evening, but here's the general run down. The phone book messed up my listed address so therefore I receive calls for plowing, landscaping and lawn maintenance for that area often. When I tell them we don't cover that area they almost always ask if we know someone to call. All the yellow pages sites pick up on the address from verizon and now yellow book, yahoo etc have my address in middletown instead of where i live in cape may county. On thursday we had 4 calls for plowing. If your interested I'll pass along your info so they can call you.

4. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Yes, I am very interested. If you don't mind, give me a call when you get a chance to go over the details. I can also call you if you PM me your phone number.
    Thanks,
    Bryan

5. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

i service the area as well

732 501 2954 share the wealth

6. CHPL

CHPL Member

I'm leaving for the hardscape show in AC in a minute , so i'll call you later this evening or at the latest tomorrow.

7. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Great. Talk to you then. Enjoy the show.