1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Middletown, CT accounts

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MarineSniper, Jan 26, 2011.

1. MarineSniper

MarineSniper Member
    from CT

I have 2 awesome customers, live across the street from each other, and I need someone to take these accounts ASAP. I am in Newington, and they are really too far out for me to get to as the rest of my accounts are closer to home. Both pay 40 for 2-5.9", 65 for 6-11.9", and 90 for 12"+. Please contact me (860)306-0454. Customers are my lawn regulars, and have agreed to have me find someone closer for them.

2. 7.3 Plower

7.3 Plower Senior Member

BUMP to the top. One account still needs to be taken. I was going to take it but was warned that the road was extremely extremely narrow. I use a dually. I had to back my way out of the street due to how narrow it really was.

As I said if I used a Wrangler or something I'd have been all over it but the dually just won't quite work out on that road.