1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Middle/Northern Oakland County

Discussion in 'Employment' started by rbmarvin77, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I have Truck, Plow, and Experience. Would like to sub for someone PM me if you are looking for another truck and driver.ussmileyflag

2. More Info

Just to add a little more info. For several years I worked for a small local municipality. I have a CDL B License with Air Brakes and Medical Card. The municipality that I worked for has a CAT Loader, TopKick with 5 Yard Dump box, salter, and midmount under body snow plow (5 speed Manual Trans), and an F350 dump with a western VPlow.
    I've used all this equipment regularly when I worked there and can provide reference info from my immediate supervisor.

3. mtaig

mtaig Junior Member
    from oakland

i MAY HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL A SPOT TO DRIVE ONE OF OUR TRUCKS AND WE ALSO HAVE AN OPENING FOR A DRIVER WITH EQUIPMENT CONTACT ME AT 231-872-0214 WE WORK IN OAKLAND AND NORTHERN WAYNE COUNTY