1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mid-season get together.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by The Boss, Jan 16, 2005.

1. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

To anybody who is interested. I'm having a get together on Sat. February 12th here in town. There's a few guys who said they were already coming. Any and all are more than welcome to attend. I've got a friend who him and his family own a local restaurant called Sports Fans Pizza. They have pizza(obviously), all kinds of other food, alcohol, and Golden Tee. Post here if you are coming FOR SURE so I know how many tables to reserve please. Any questions, feel free to contact me here or through the pm's. Thanks.

2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Might...depends on what happens mon.

3. fordsrbetter

fordsrbetter Junior Member

Me and wife will be up as long as there is no snow. i will look for a hotel room this week. thanks D.J.

4. Yo BOSS,
    You know I will be there for sure since I'm only about 20 min. away............ :drinkup:

DON'T POST ON HERE THAT YOU ARE COMING FOR SURE UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY ARE AND DO!!!!!!!!! :waving:

5. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

I would, but I'm on the other side of the state :(

6. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Yo count me in. :drinkup:

7. The Boss

I knew you would be in Blake. Maybe we can get some of the Des Moines boys to come over also. Hopefully Shannon can make it as well. The only way this would be postponed is if we got snow so we'll have to see. Anybody else coming? :waving:

8. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

The Boss,
    Sounds good to me. I can't make any promises just yet, But I will definitely try my hardest & let you know as soon as possible. Blake have you got to use that blade yet??? BOAST :waving:

9. The Boss

Where have you been Jared? MIA again?

10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

The Boss,
    I have been in hiding!!! LMAO!!! No, I have been busy finishing the house & chasing mythical snow around!!!! This winter has been a joke!!! You got any spare bedrooms???????

11. The Boss

We might be able to clear one of them out. They're full of junk. LOL

12. The Boss

What time does everyone want to meet? I plan on staying out all night so it doesn't matter to me. The earlier the better, lol. All wives/girlfriends are welcome as well. Mine along with a few other guys' will be there. If some of you don't have either, I can probably take care of that end. Except for Chris, he does pretty well himself, LMAO! :drinkup:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  13. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Chris is a riot , I will definately come unless it snows. I will see who else wants to go..

14. The Boss

Sounds good, the more the merrier. If I remember right, at the get together in Ottawa me and Chris spent more time at the bar than talking with others. :eek: I posted pics of that night.

15. The Boss

Hmm, nobody else? What about all you Des Moines boys? Alex aka Iowa is thinking about maybe coming down from Northwest Iowa and staying in Des Moines the night before. If he can ride up here with any of you guys from there, that would be great. Somebody try to help him out please, thanks.

16. Jared,
    The last storm we had was a good one for all. I plowed for hours upon hours just like Jason. I had also salted a ton with the 2 ice storms that we have had. I love the new truck for plowing, I won't ever be without a diesel or less than an 8.6' plow. See ya at the meetin' :waving:

17. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

I'm there! I gotta free weekend that week. Look out... Here I come. Don't try and stop me now! Gonna get wild and crazy :D :redbounce Gonna get loaded up on Red Bull and ephedrine before we start to party so I can stay up all night and Par-T :dizzy:

18. The Boss

LMAO!!!! Me too! I plan on resting the whole week before and charging my batteries. I've got a few things in mind for us.

19. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

What... you gonna keep me in the dark? Any hints??

How 'bout co-ed naked Golden Tee? :cool:

20. Hey guys, I thought I would bring this back up after the big storm to let all you know and not forget it :yow!: