1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mid Mo Winterless

Discussion in 'Weather' started by AUDRAIN PLOWER, Feb 21, 2006.

Weather Sucks In Mid Mo No Snow For 7 Weeks
  2. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Where in Missouri are you?
    I just moved from ElDorado Springs.
    Wanna buy another truck & plow?
  3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

i think it has officially sucked everywhere this year, only been out 3 times this year
  4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

Im with nate ive only been out three times here. Its been 6 weeks here since the last time. the best part is that i havnt even been paid in full for the second time out, which was in mid dec....:mad: :gunsfiring:
  5. SkykingHD

SkykingHD Senior Member

no snow NE Ohio too

The only good thing about this winter is our area has so many snow plows now that competition is high. With so many new people in the business with no business sense the price drops through the floor. People have purchased new rigs and figured they would use snow plow money to make payments but this didn't happen. They will get out from under there trucks and drive cars again.

I take this no snow season as a thinning of the herd.

6. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Last snow was early Jan. Last year is was early Jan and nothing more. Looks to be a repeat.

The 7 years prior I could always count on 3 plows in Jan, 0 for Feb and 1-3 in March. Things sure seem to have changed quickly.