1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mid michigan tri cities sub.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by 09dieselguy, Jun 19, 2009.

1. 09dieselguy

09dieselguy Senior Member

howdy guys. im looking for work to be subbed out for the 09-10 season in the tri cities of michigan or in michingan over all i guess.one of my partners for this year has sold out and am looking for either another guy with equipment or lots to be plowed. if i can find someone with a loader or back hoe to be used in these areas. just let me know.

2. 09dieselguy

lets move his one up.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

So are you looking to be a sub or for subs to work for you?

4. 09dieselguy

im looking to sub or someone with a back hoe with pusher that wants to take on some extra work with me.

you have any extra work for a truck?

5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

No not at this time but thinkin of looking for a partner to g out on my own and stop subcontracting for others

6. 09dieselguy

id like to do the same. please let me know. im pretty interested in doing that as that what i was looking for as well. i was looking for someone with a loader so i can stack more.

7. ERICS LAWN CARE

ERICS LAWN CARE Member

we have a back hoe and thinking of renting a pay loader with 1 yard bucket. i dont understand, did you say you have work that you need help with or are you looking to partner with someone? you can call us at 989-755-6333