1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mid Coast Maine 11-2-14

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Troy5061, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Troy5061

Troy5061 Member

This is the earliest storm I can remember up here. I took these pics around noon and it was still snowing at 10pm, we got around 17" total. I went out around 5 to plow my dads driveway and my road was almost impassable 1 lane, trees down that I had to plow out of the way, 3 abandoned cars sitting in the road. Im glad I got my new winterforces on the plow truck early, the things a tank!!! This tree was across the road about a 1/2 mile from my house but we got power back yesterday not like last years ice storm we were out for 5 days. The pic with the police Tahoe was a mile from my house, a dodge ram 4x4, 2 other cars and that police Tahoe stuck on the hill hahaha.

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow4.jpg

snow5.jpeg

2. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

So the season begins!

Nice pictures.

3. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Awesome pics! We got a few flakes here in the Oxford area but nothing that stuck to the ground.