1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mid 90's Ford Superduty Chassis cab $500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jbone, Nov 23, 2006.

1. jbone

jbone Senior Member

White, reg cab, chassis cab, Ford superduty, 2WD. I dont yet know all of the specifics but will soon. A friend of mine is trying to get rid of it, so I thought I would help him out. If nothing else its good for the motor. (Big block) not yet sure of the size but like I said will have more info soon. Poughkeepsie NY area.

2. 79F350

79F350 Junior Member

Keep us posted.If you can get some more info that would be great.(what year,engine size,milage,how does it run,gear ratio).I am about 45 mins. away.Thanks

3. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I am interested.

4. jbone

jbone Senior Member

ok its a 1994, w/ approx 130k miles. Doesnt burn oil, tranny and motor are strong. I think he said it a 460c.i. big block(?) the rear brakes are seized and it needs fuel pumps. I think thats pretty much it (at least major things) that are wrong with it. It has rebuilt heads too. It also has stainless steel brake lines. The truck has been sitting for a while, it will not run as it sits b/c of the fuel pumps. The mechanic got it to run using a VW fuel pump and a gas can (just to make sure it ran fine) he said it just needs new pumps to run on its own. It also had electrical problems but those are all fixed now. He is selling it b/c he has no use for it and its just sitting. He has too many trucks as it is, and he has another project truck that he would rather put his money into. $500 is all he is asking and from what I understand the motor and tranny are worth more than that.

5. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

What kind of body was on it? Does it have hydraulics to run a dump body?

What is the condition of the cab?

Can we get a picture?

6. jbone

jbone Senior Member

I have no idea what was on it. Im not even sure if he knows, I think they were going to use it for an extra sander truck but im not sure. I will find out asap and try to get up there to get pics. Do you have an email address if I do get the pics? Im pretty sure the cab is in good condition but dont quote me on it. Thanks

7. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

truck

when can i come get it cash in hand