1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mid 90's 8' unimount-$800.00-IA

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wahlturfcare, Nov 5, 2013.

1. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

I have a blade side 8' unimount plow that came off of a '93 f350 that a freind of mine bought new. I have put a new a frame on it a couple years ago(still has the sticker on it), h4 headlights, new pump, rebuilt angle rams, back drag edge.
    The hydraulics work great and are fast on it as has been sitting in the building for 2 years.
    It des need a cutting edge soon though. and it des need a solenoid cover as it dissapeared.
    the blade is located in the des moines, ia area.

2. wahlturfcare

still have this plow for sale. and may have a set of pro wings for it if anyone is interested.
  3. D&A Landscaping

D&A Landscaping Junior Member

would love to buy it looking for one too bad you are so far away. good condition for sitting for two years.
  4. Oxmow

Oxmow Senior Member

Can you have it shipped to Oklahoma?
  5. wahlturfcare

i can ship it as lon as you work out all the shippin info. I have alot of different truck companies in my area( des moines area) that i can drop off at a terminal on a 4'x8' pallet.