1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Microsoft Money

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by FIREMAN Q, Oct 3, 2005.

1. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

does anyone use the microsoft small business addition??? i am thinking either going with this or Quick Books. I see that most of you guys use the Quick books. i couldn't find anything on th microsoft program.

2. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

I don't know about the Microsoft program but I sure like Quickbooks Pro. It does about anything that I need it to do especially at tax time. I have also thought about using the Blizzard Buster Software but I guess that I'm too cheap to buy it since I have something that works great now.

3. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

I would agree that quickbooks is straight forward and easy to use. Fist time i tried it i had them send me a trial version on cd you can get one off the quickbooks site if you don't have the program already, it was just quickbooks basic but it would give you an idea if you want to buy it tho, I really liked it... just a thought.
    I personally haven't used microsoft small business so i cant comment about it.

I also played around with the Blizzard Buster Software but i never bought the program either..

All_Clear

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I've used it, I found it a little confusing.. :dizzy:

5. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

what do you use now??

6. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

A management program called "Proventure".