1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

** Michigan Subs ** Please read

Discussion in 'Networking' started by silvetouch, Dec 13, 2007.

1. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

i don't see it on there anymore,,, not sure if it was deleted or not....

Anyway,,, i need an apartment complex in ortonville, (close to Clarkston) plowed salted & sidewalks....
    PM me ASAP if intersted,,, snow is coming saturday night and need to finalize this before then.
    thanks!

2. trackmaster

trackmaster Junior Member
    from ohio

sub

Would be interested in talking with you if you havent found anybody yet you can contact us by email at aalawnandlandscape@yahoo.com or at 419-514-6111 thanks
    allen warner

3. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

toledo !! wow that is a long drive

4. trackmaster

from ohio

What a couple hours, heck thats around the corner, subbed in Indy last winter made the trip over there for 5 snows. Gotta go where the snow falls. Seems the snow belt no longer goes thru toledo, all storms seem to go below or above us, plus the market is pretty tight down here.

5. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

trackmaster: tried PM' ing u,, but u seem to have them off.
    Please turn them on and send me a message so that i can give u the info.
    thanks

6. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Hey trackmaster, give me a call if you are still needing help this weekend. I currently have a contract in Warren that requires me to Plow between 12a-6a, so one of my trucks and the Quad should be available after 3 or 4am. Sorry, no salter.

Shaun
    734-260-6509

7. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

I actually meant that for Silvetouch, but let me know if you want help too, trackmaster!!! :cool:

8. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Get ahold of me. I'm around the corner. and push in that area. NOT FROM TOLEDO.. Let me know the details. Address so I can google it and check it out. Drop me an email, I'm sure I can help you out. 810 Blizzard and 800# buyers tailgate spreader.
    offdutylawn@hotmail.com

9. trackmaster

from ohio

cant pm on here send me the info to the company email addy listed above, or give us a call.thanks again.

10. jrglandscape

jrglandscape Member

I am in ortionville every time it looks like snow. If you need help let me know
    James 248-804-0391

11. jrglandscape

jrglandscape Member

I missed the message thing. I didn't know you could do that. that's why i left the number let me know if you still want me to check them out

12. m297

m297 Member

Looking for a sub in the Dearborn Hgts, Redford area??

Drop me a PM

Thanks

Mark

13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Snow belt NEVER went through toledo.